We get asked all the time to explain what Pledge is, so we’ve created this handy infographic to explain how we operate and how we ensure we help those in need.
Here is a brief overview:
- We receive income from two sources, donations and a service we offer; digital transformation.
- All income is used for the alleviation of poverty in Greater Manchester.
- We give non-repayable grants to charities, social enterprises and individuals.
- Grants for individuals need to be referred through an already established charity.
- We’re governed by three independent trustees who are upstanding members of the community.
- We’re 100% transparent, all you need to do is ask if you have a question
We’ll be updating this infographic to explain what Pledge is over time, if you have any questions please do get in touch.